Midwest girl. Coffee lover (emphasis on the lover). Pastor's daughter. Pick-up game enthusiast. Goodwill adventurer. Music addict. Constant learner.
Welcome to my life.
And let me tell you, it's quite a crazy, yet lovely adventure that I am on.
Hello! I'm Brynna. Born in Dallas, Texas (seriously, I was only there six weeks, but I claim my southern Texas roots for all they're worth). Rasied in the suburbs of Chciago with four wild and fun younger siblings by a pretty cool pastor and his wife with a dream and a heart for ministry. And now currently studying Psychology and Christian Education in the "big ole' city" of Upland, Indiana at Taylor University. With that description I guess you could say my life has primarily revolved around cornfields, a big family table and cold winters, but there's also more!
On the day-to-day basis I'm a girl beginning to strike out on my own while learning about what it means to listen to the Lord, trust in His voice, and do what He is saying...and for the record, I'm barely scratching the surface, which I think (fingers crossed) will provide great reflections in this whole blogging thing.
Another thing about me, I love people. Like seriously, I love em'. The cool thing is that God is revealing more and more all the time about the love that He has poured out on me, and about that love that He has put in this heart of mine, especially for the people who live in broken communities in the urban setting. I don't know how that love is going to play itself out yet, but I'm excited and humbled by the possibilites.
So, welcome to my life.
Welcome to my attempt to put my thoughts into words, and welcome to this learning experience that I believe is, and will continue to become absolutely beautiful.
Oh, forgot to mention the key to put in the back of your mind when navigating this blog, as well as my favorite verse, is this treasure right here:
"He has made everything beautiful in its own time. He has also set eternity in human hearts, yet they cannot fathom what God has done from the beginning to the end." Ecclesiastes 3:11
Ok, that's it for now. Welcome :)

2 comments:
I LOVE being the first comment on your first post of this new adventure in the blogosphere! Just reading these first words and your description of life as you see it from where you stand makes me excited for you! I'm completely confident that it will be full of "everything beautiful!"
Blessings as you blog,
Julie@ComeHaveaPeace
Thanks, Julie! :)
Post a Comment