Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Ok, I have a new obsession.
Gilmore Girls.
I am such a sucker for sarcasm and wittiness, and that show is jam-packed with it.
This obsession is almost as bad as my obsession with Downton Abbey last summer. Seriously, I watched the first season (7 hours) in one day. It was bad. Real bad.
Despite my laziness, I kind of like how summer is going right now. I have found myself spending time at home, working, running errands for my mom, going on random coffee dates to Starbucks, going on morning runs and of course watching Gilmore Girls through it all. Honestly, this summer has been really great, and honestly I'm really surprised that I have enjoyed these past couple weeks as much as I have. I like the randomness and spontaneity of everything, and the fact that I wake up every morning without a "set" schedule, besides of course watching an episode or two of Gilmore Girls and going to work. I was a little (ok, more than a little) nervous about this summer and what it was going to look like, and at times I still am, but so far it has been really nice, and for that I am so grateful.

I swear that I am running. I just get...sidetracked.
The newest find from the neighbors trash can. What nice people. 
Scout's a big fan of carrots apparently. 
It really is a great place to work, no lie.


One last thing...
Oy with the poodles already!
If you don't watch Gilmore Girls you wouldn't understand. 
Welcome, summer.



No comments: