So, here we go.
Wednesday I had a friend from Taylor come visit! I showed him around good ol' Oswego, we got ice cream, listened to this really funny old band play down at the park, and played cards with the family. It was a blessing to see a little piece of Taylor in my house, and talk about how God has been working in our summers so far!
Thursday was an 8 hour long day of work, but the day ended with a car show and a beautiful sunset at Chik-fil-A, and call me a nerd, but Chik-fil-A got a new ice-cream machine which makes it SO much easier to make milkshakes. For this, I'm grateful.
...Milkshake Mondays, I'm coming for you.
Also, on Thursday night I went roller blading for the first time since school ended. Now don't be fooled. Six miles on roller blades sounds like a lot, and that's because it is. But..I got to enjoy the awesome weather doing one of my new favorite things.

Friday...was great. Let's start there.
It was cow appreciation day at Chik-fil-A, I had lunch with a great friend, and left to go on my Indiana adventure to visit another great friend! Seriously, so blessed. ...Also, Grason is in the cow costume. That's just an added bonus.
![]() |
![]() |
| It's definitely not mountains, but seriously, I'm loving these views. |
I've heard that spending time on a lake is one of the best things to do in the summer, and this weekend I learned why.
It was perfect.
The weather, the company, the sun, the water...everything was just so perfect.
Sunday I went tubing. If you've never been on a tube, you need to go. People's true "crazy" comes out, and it's oh, so fun. Also, I had an awesome drive home. Driving in the car is one of my absolute favorite things to do, and when I get to drive down long stretches of highway and listen to some of my favorite artists, I am one happy girl.
I told you, I was totally blessed.
Look for the little things, guys. And praise the One above who makes everything beautiful.
Sunday I went tubing. If you've never been on a tube, you need to go. People's true "crazy" comes out, and it's oh, so fun. Also, I had an awesome drive home. Driving in the car is one of my absolute favorite things to do, and when I get to drive down long stretches of highway and listen to some of my favorite artists, I am one happy girl.
I told you, I was totally blessed.
Look for the little things, guys. And praise the One above who makes everything beautiful.





No comments:
Post a Comment